Sunday, May 18, 2014

Violet Kantele Universum 4



Since last two years not many changes has happened. I still don’t have any plush-toy. But few days ago I received a blue towel. This kind of towel provides lower reverberation time in an empty bathroom, even more than one second. But usually I use it after the shower.

The rest of the equipment I still have in my room. Unfortunately because of higher vibrations in space-time sphere one of the stars turned off forever :-( But there’s no fear that it will become a black hole and absorb the energy that supply other stars. The rest of the intergalactic system for light signalization works perfect :-)

The bridge has been improved. Budget problems forced me to make precise adjusting system on my own. That’s why I have researched my dad’s workshop to find proper  screws
and nuts. Next I cut through the integrated part of the bridge and in every single module I bored 6 holes which fit screw and nuts.

Meanwhile the keyboard has also been improved through connecting module with MIDI/USB converter. Now I can connect it to the laptop, which I couldn’t do earlier. Unfortunately the microcontroller from MIDI/USB module doesn’t permit the communication between the system of servicing PITCH and Modulation knobs :-( Particularly the first knob was useful once.

Worth mentioning is also something about the installation of stars in the keyboard. Power supply of the stars has been connected directly to the whole system that supplies any other module inside the construction. Few volts of voltage-fall inside the star circuit influences any other elements of the system and causes for example visible weakening of backlighting the display. But the power supply module can still manage the service of whole system.
Workings on compositions that are making with the VKU-StarSystem describing here lasts in a snail-tempo of two riffs every three months, but one of them is usually rejected. The work title for the whole composition is “The Power of Futrzak”… How long it’s gonna last? Time shall tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment